InventHelp Wiki – https://www.diigo.com/user/ginogambone?query=%23herald.web.unc.edu. Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a regarding some for the reasons you could have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something start thinking about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will find that regardless how good understanding you may believe it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject an idea that they agree could be profitable. Here’s some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may presently have a full-line of services not seeking add very much more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to observe their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your entry. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to you down.)
6. Possess too many similar services that marketplace is flooded enough.
7. Your idea appeals to a minimal niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your products has already been patented by someone else and want to see if they might go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Goods or idea isn’t better than what is on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and won’t have a clue who the competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a procedure that is exactly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing compared to what is departing from out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those InventHelp Invention Service posting sites where others vote on goods to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and have a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, help to they do a quick search on your patent they noticed that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly following due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, nevertheless was poorly written and will not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they should be expecting very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they never look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided their very own line for that year and therefore following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t need to go ahead and take risk of being the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are just a few of the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take the time to yourself and understand your market, your commit that market and do your part to make yourself as marketable as we possibly can.